The Willi Unsoeld Group Lodging Center offers affordable accommodations for groups in dorms and private rooms, including a fully-equipped self-service kitchen and meeting space. The group lodging center is part of the Hostelling International – Portland, Northwest Hostel. Amenities include:
- A fully-equipped kitchen with dining room
- 32 dorm beds and 2 private rooms for leaders (additional beds and private rooms available in adjacent hostel main building). Dorms have 4, 6, or 8 beds.
- Outdoor meeting space with BBQ available in the courtyard for small groups, or the secret garden for larger groups.
We are within walking distance from
- Amtrak/Greyhound and the PGE Park MAX train stop (airport)
- two grocery stores (Trader Joe’s and Fred Meyer)
- many restaurants (we have a list of restaurants that can accommodate large groups)
- attractions such as the Rose Garden and Japanese Garden, Powell’s City of Books, NW 23rd Avenue, the Pearl Arts District, Chinatown/Oldtown, downtown, Saturday Market, Voodoo Donuts, …
- the free train system in Portland’s city center. Take the streetcar for free to Portland Art Museum, Portland Aerial Tram, Oregon Historical Society, Portland State University, Farmers’ Markets, and more.
For more information and reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-241-2783.
Hostelling International – Portland, Northwest Hostel
425 NW 18th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209