The Willi Unsoeld Group Lodging Center offers affordable accommodations for groups in dorms and private rooms, including a fully-equipped self-service kitchen and meeting space. The group lodging center is part of the Hostelling International – Portland, Northwest Hostel. Amenities include:
- A fully-equipped kitchen with dining room
- 30 dorm beds and 2 private rooms for leaders (additional beds and private rooms available in adjacent hostel main building). Dorms have 4, 6, or 8 beds
- Outdoor meeting space with BBQ available
We are within walking distance from
- Amtrak/Greyhound and the MAX train to airport (Providence Park Stop)
- Two grocery stores (Trader Joe’s and Fred Meyer)
- Many restaurants (we have a list of restaurants that can accommodate large groups)
- Attractions such as the Rose Garden and Japanese Garden, Powell’s City of Books, NW 23rd Avenue, the Pearl Arts District, Chinatown/Oldtown, downtown, Saturday Market, MLS Soccer Stadium, Voodoo Donuts, …
- Bus, street car and MAX light rail stops: take the streetcar to Portland Art Museum, Portland Aerial Tram, Oregon Historical Society, Portland State University, Farmers’ Markets, and more.
For more information and reservations email email@example.com or call 503-241-2783 ext. 5.
Hostelling International – Portland, Northwest Hostel
425 NW 18th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209